If your business is B2C or B2B, most likely you have or know you must have a solid social media marketing program as part of your overall marketing platform.
What can you do to boost your branding? Social marketing is not only an excellent website but it includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogging and so much more. Here are 5 tips that can help.
1. Enhance your existing web apps with fresh content
2. Localize your market and focus on a particular area or neighborhood
3. Publish articles to your blog with a tip of the week
4. Stay social and post regularly 3-4 times weekly
5. Enhance your SEO by adding from articles or post taglines and linking them to your business
If you are in the Lodi or Stockton California area and want to brand your business, we invite you to visit www.BreakingLodiNews.com and www.BreakingStocktonNews.com to learn how to may add your Facebook, Twitter and blog feeds to their 2500 daily readers. You can also scroll to the bottom of this page to view a real-time ticker tape of some of today’s local news.